Application Support Specialist
WebSan Solutions Inc. is the leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of top 500 fastest growing companies, two years in a row, and winner of OBAA Best Service organization, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for an Application Support Specialist.
The successful candidate will join our client support team, providing external client assistance for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a financial ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and various WebSan applications.
The ideal candidate will have a technical aptitude, attention to detail, "client first" demeanour and business or financial understanding with strong problem-solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological abilities, desire to learn & enthusiasm to produce innovative & creative solutions.
Support existing Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM, NAV and proprietary WebSan Applications
- Maintain a positive relationship with existing clients
- Design & implement fixes to user issues by using various tools and SQL analysis
- Consult with team members to determine the most appropriate solutions for clients
- Identify and recommend customizations and enhancements to meet client requirements
- Oversee and administer the WebSan support system and ensure ticket resolution and assignment meets required service levels and timelines
- Assist clients on the use of Microsoft Dynamics and proprietary WebSan Applications
- Post-secondary education in IT, business, accounting or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- ERP experience an asset
- Understanding of accounting principles
- SQL understanding
- QA Experience, or familiarity with testing strategies
- Ability to work well under pressure & in a close team environment
- Proven analytical & systematic problem-solving skills
- 1-5 years industry experience
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy, responsibility, and respect along with a flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, cell phone subsidy, massage therapy and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant form with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking and a private fitness facility
WebSan Solutions Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.