WebSan Solutions Inc. is the leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of top 500 fastest growing companies, two years in a row, and winner of OBAA Best Service organization, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a Support Supervisor.
This role requires working closely with new clients in various industries to provide on-going support for Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Office 365 and other proprietary systems.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of business and technical aptitude, accounting or financial understanding, and very strong problem-solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological skills, desire to learn, and enthusiasm to produce innovative and creative solutions.
- Recruit, lead and develop a team of 6 – 10 support professionals, providing ongoing coaching that inspires and delivers peak performance for superior results.
- Develop and implement uniform support practices and ensure the necessary security policies and procedures are in place to minimize risks
- Take ownership of support initiatives, ensuring timely completion to maintain a positive relationship with clients
- Foster a collaborate environment where team members work together to design the best solution to meet the client’s needs
- Ensure client SLAs are met
- Drive continuous improvement within support department
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics product suite and a minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, presentation, customer service and relationship building skills required
- Superior analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills required
- Previous experience managing and supporting IT business solutions
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours if/when required
- Post-secondary education in IT, business, accounting or equivalent work experience
- RBDMS/SQL understanding an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Exceptional career growth
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA (including extras such as vision and massage therapy), and RSP matching plan
- Access to private fitness centre in the office
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over 15 years of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
WebSan Solutions Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.